Brighton Marathon 2024 Cheer Point Volunteers
We have over 300 runners taking on the Brighton Marathon this year. Help us to inspire and motivate them to get to the finish line by joining our cheer team.
By joining us you'll help us continue working towards a world where dementia no longer devastates lives. We do this by giving help to those living with dementia today, and providing hope for the future.
- Great Team work skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude and high energy
- Confident with using your voice for cheering on our team of runners.
- Make a valuable contribution to the work of Alzheimer’s Society
- Meet new people and create valuable friendships
- For anyone looking to get into events management or the charity sector, this is a great way to get insight about what’s involved at events and also develop your experience.
- Happy to volunteer in an outdoor setting for a period of between two and five hours
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities