Run our café area during out grief play café
We are looking for someone with catering experience to run the café area during our grief play café which is held between 10am and 12.30 on the last Sunday of every month.
The person would be responsible for managing stock and providing a variety for hot and cold food and drink options.
As a charity we support families who have lost a loved one and have recognised a need to offer additional food for them.
Cost of all food will be covered by the charity (pre agreed budget).
- Appropriate Food hygiene qualification (charity could provide this).
- Knowledge of dietary requirements.
- Understanding of Safer Food Better Business.
- good customer service skills/understanding of grief (training will be given).
- Providing a vital role for bereaved families in local area.
- Gaining additional support skills/training.
- Gain experience managing and developing the café whilst being supported by an operations team.
Must be able to volunteer on the last Sunday of every month (a volunteer will be available as back up for illness/holiday cover)
Must have time to organise stock and prepare some food in advance.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities