Trustees District Executive Member
Brighton and Hove Scouts
Executive Committee members contribute to the running of the Group, District or County/Area/Region, by providing administrative support, strategic direction, compliance with relevant legislation and completion of the duties set out in The Scout Association’s Policy, Organisation and Rules.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Able to think creatively and solve problems
- Able to handle and resolve conflict effectively
- Willing to speak one’s mind and listen to the views of others
- Able to maintain independent and objective judgement
- Willing to actively design and contribute to the strategic vision of the Group, District or County/Area/Region
- Willingness to take decisions which will further the work of the Group, District or County/Area/Region.
- Ability to influence development of local scout groups.
- Become an active member of an existing team.
- Opportunity to assist in the development and management of a Scout District.
Meeting mainly in Patcham
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
- Young People
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities