Smarter Uniforms C. I. C.
As a Marketing Volunteer you will be offering your time up to mid-July 2023 to support our small social enterprise in launching a new campaign to engage parents across our city with our second-hand uniform marketplace. As a volunteer, you will play a key role in helping us connect with parents and schools, while also promoting our mission to save money for parents, protect the environment, and fundraise for schools.
You will be developing and implementing marketing strategies with our team, creating engaging content for social media and email campaigns, and reaching out to schools and parent groups to promote our marketplace. As a remote volunteer, you will have the flexibility to work a few hours each week to support our team.
Join our team today and help us make a positive impact in our community!
Are you able to bring:
- Experience in marketing and communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for social and environmental causes.
- Supporting families through the cost of living crisis.
- You will work with a team passionate about sustainability.
- You will get to interact with many sectors across the Brighton and Hove community.
This is a remote position. Meetings can take place on Zoom or in person in Brighton and Hove.
We have a tight deadline to engage with as many parents and schools as possible before June so we would like someone to join us in April or early May 2023.
When do I need to be available?
|You can offer your time at your own convenience and a weekly update meetings will be held at a mutually agreed time.
- Civic Responsibility and Communities
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Families and Parenting
- Young People
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities